- November 2, 2017
- Posted by: Intuit payroll support
- Category: QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks Payroll is the most Helpful and useful accounting payrolls services for business. It provides many useful features in simplifying business. The best thing it provides is it can pay your employee very easily. Here in this article, we provide the solution for most common QuickBooks Payroll errors:
Having advanced accounting features making free transactions, automatic tax calculations, handling taxes with email reminders &e-payment.
Sometimes you may encounter some problems while advanced accounting features like users try to update QB payroll, tax table update, try to set an employee up for a child support deduction, try to pay employees etc.
Errors occurred due to below some condition:
- In the Payroll folder tax table file is damaged.
- Not registered your QuickBooks software.
- Billing information of yours is incorrect.
- QuickBooks company file is damaged
Below most common QuickBooks Payroll Errors:
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
- QB Payroll Error PS058
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS032
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 15240
How to Fix these QuickBooks Payroll Errors
Run a repair on QuickBooks
- Click Start button & select Control Panel.
- Double click on add or Remove Programs.
- Choose QuickBooks program, and click Change/Remove.
- Click Next, in QuickBooks Installation window.
- Select Repair, click Next then click Repair in QuickBooks Maintenance window.
- Click Finish in QuickBooks Maintenance Complete window.
If the first step is not working then uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks.
Click on Microsoft Windows start button and choose control panel manually remove QuickBooks Installation folders:
- C:\Program Files\Intuit
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
- Or > C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files\Intuit
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents (Shared Documents)\Intuit
For any kind of help visit QuickBooks payroll Support Number or call us at :+1-877-715-0222.